Make-Up Request Form
Please review our policies regarding make-up classes before submitting.
A representative from the studio will be in touch with you to schedule a date and time to come in once you have submitted your request.
- Parents must fill out a make-up request form online to be eligible for a make-up class.
- Make-up classes must be scheduled with the studio.
- Parents that walk in without first scheduling a make-up class will not be allowed to take a make-up class.
- Students are allowed to makeup a missed class within 30 days of an excused absence.
- Makeup classes are not guaranteed; they are dependent on current classes offered and class availability.
- Makeup classes must be within the same dance genre and age equivalent as the class missed.
- There are no makeup classes in April, May and June because dancers will be learning different choreography and formations for the recital.
- There are no refunds for missed classes.